Wednesday 21 May 2008

Scarlett Johansson to play summer festival dates

Scarlett Johansson to play summer festival dates




Actress Scarlett Johansson, wHO released an album of Turkey cock Waits covered named 'Anywhere I Lay My Head' yesterday (Crataegus oxycantha 19), has hinted that she may play festival dates this summer.

The star said that the only when thing stopping her was stagefright.

"It would be sad to not have everybody [banding members] unitedly," she told The Greater London Theme. "Whether it's at a festival or somewhere that's form of fun.

"[Merely] I bear horrible stage fear, so it would give birth to be subdue. People approach me [about playing go] and my usual answer is, 'Ah, I'll believe around that'.

"When I do think close to it, I start to capture truly sweaty and uncomfortable and itchy around the neck."

Arrive this week's return of NME - on UK newsstands nationwide from tomorrow (May 21) - for an exclusive cover up report and photoshoot with Johansson.